Ahu Te Pito Kura
Map view full size
Ahu Te Pito Kura touristic attractions
Near touristic attractions
|Te Pito o Te Henua||1,1 mi|
|Ahu Akahanga||1,3 mi|
|Anakena Beach||1,5 mi|
|Rano Raraku Volcano||2,4 mi|
|Tapati Rapa Nui||6 mi|
Destinations by Areas of Chile
Get to know more about the Destination
Ahu has the biggest Moai on Eastern Island, with 11 meters of height. The attraction is ideal to practice ecotourism, cultural activities and adventure tourism.
- Cultural and archaeological interest zone.
- Hiking, photography.
- Fifth region. Localized 26 kilometers northeast of Hanga Roa and 3700 kilometers northwest of Valparaíso.
- How to get there?
- Land route: Hotu Matua Ave. north. Then take Vaihu northeast, until Vaitea.
- When to go?
- All year.
- Maritime with tropical characteristics. Average temperature is 22ºC and the lowest is 17ºC in October. The rain is subtropical with an average of 1,126 milimeters per year.
- Outdoor activities.
- Ahu Akahanga, Ahu Te Pito Kura, Ahu Uri a Hurenga, Perousse Bay or Hanga Hoonu, Hanga Roa Bay or Tai, Orongo, Easter Island National Park, Poike peninsula, Anakena Beach, Ovahe Beach, Te pito te Henua, Tongariki, Rano Kau Volcano, Rano Raraku Volcano.
- 30, 1899, 00:00