Map view full size
Near touristic attractions
|Bahía Inglesa and Pan de Azúcar National Park||5,7 mi|
|Bahia Inglesa||6,1 mi|
|Copiapo and Ojos del Salado Volcano||29 mi|
|Copiapo City||37 mi|
|Atacama Desert||38 mi|
|Flowering desert||41 mi|
Destinations by Areas of Chile
Get to know more about the Destination
Swan Bay is another attraction of the third region. Located south of Bahia Inglesa, it has warm waters and small waves, which make it in an idea place for swimming. Bahia Cisne is a refugee for penguin and other sea birds that live int he Great Islands, a biological reserve nearby the Bay.
- Fauna. Warm waters. Ideal tourist complexes.
- Fly fishing, flora and fauna contemplation, photography.
- Third region. Located 28 kilometers north of Caldera and 80 kilometers northwest of Copiapo.
- How to get there?
- Santiago-Copiapo: Land route and airway. Copiapo-Inglesa Bay: Land route, through Panamericana Highway (Route 5 North). Public and private transportation.
- When to go?
- All year long.
- Desert weather, with homogeneous temperatures in the shore. The high media temperature is 18,4ºC and the lowest is 4,9ºC. The rain is practically inexistent due to shore couldiness, with a high media of 14,8 milimeters.
- Cisne Bay, Inglesa Bay, Flamenco Beach, Caldera, Chañaral, Pan de Azucar Island, El Chuncho Beach, Puerto Viejo Beach.
- 30, 1899, 00:00