Chapa Verde Ski Center
Map view full size
Near touristic attractions
|Cipreses River National Reserve||13 mi|
|Cauquenes Hotsprings||14 mi|
|Rancagua and Cachapoal Valley||16 mi|
|Clarillo River National Reserve||16 mi|
|Las Animas Cascade Natural Sanctuary||17 mi|
|Cachapoal Wine Route||19 mi|
|El Ingenio||21 mi|
Destinations by Areas of Chile
Get to know more about the Destination
Located in lands that belong to CODELCO, the state company that deals with copper and other industries, the ski center has 1.200.000 squared meters of extension.
Administrated by the Chapa Verde Ski Club, it has 22 tracks of 1.400 meters each.
- Snow trekking, ski or randonne, snowboard, sandboard, photography.
- Sixth region. Located in Chapa Verde, 22 kilometers southeast of Sewell, 52 kilometers east of Machali and 60 kilometers northeast of Rancagua.
- How to get there?
- Land route, by Presidente Eduardo Frei Montalva Highway until Colon.
- When to go?
- May, June, July, August, September.
- Moderate mediterranean weather. There is cloudiness in the shore all year long and the temperature is homogeneous. In the interior, the temperature oscillates between day and nigth time. The rain have place in the Costa Cordillera and in the Andes.
- Roads, outdoor activities.
- Sewell, Chapa Verde Ski Center, San Francisco de Mostazal, Cauquenes Springs, La Leonera, Pelequen, San Fernando, Graneros, Rancagua, Viña Anakena, Viña Chateau, Los Boldos.
- 30, 1899, 00:00