Mallin Colorado Eco Lodge
Km 273 de la carretera Austral Sur - General Carrera Lake. See Map
Get to know a bit more about the Hotel
Mallín Colorado, a cozy, secluded countryside with four cabins, constructed in 12 acres, facing the huge General Carrera Lake, 4 hours south of the airport of Balmaceda and five hours from the city of Coyhaique.
From the hill upon, where the cabins are situated, you can appreciate the majestousity of the landscape and the panoramic views. The cabins are built with wide bow-windows incorporating the landscape to the inner decoration of the lodge.
Mallín Colorado is a unique log cabin resort, with fine oak floors and peeled cypress posts, wich give your stay a warm rustic elegance. These materials incorporate harmonically the landscape without "dirtying" it with strange elements.
We have equipped the cabins with all the comforts necessary for a complete relaxation time: box spring beds and authentic down, jacuzzi, burning chimneys, frigobar, etc.
• Transfer to and from Balmaceda airport/Mallin Colorado Ecolodge / Balmaceda.
• Lodging in Mallín Colorado Ecolodge.
• Full board during the whole stay (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Includes box lunch for full day excursions.
• Menu of excursions to choose during your stay.
• Bilingual guide for the group.
Mallin Colorado Eco Lodge facilities
- All Inclusive
- Available PC
- Baby-sitting service
- Child Entertainers
- Ecological Visits
- Fishing Equipment Rental
- Gift Shop
- Hot Tub
- Internet - Wi-Fi
- Living Room
- Maid Service
- Non smoking room
- Parking lot
- Room Service
- Secretary Service
- Shuttle Service
- Tranfers IN/OUT
Near touristic attractions
|Laguna San Rafael National Park||3,0 mi|
|Capilla de Marmol Natural Sanctuary||14 mi|
|Tamango National Reserve||21 mi|
|Baker River||22 mi|
|San Rafael snowcap||44 mi|
|Bernardo O'Higgins National Park||51 mi|
|Castillo Hill National Reserve||53 mi|
Hotels by Areas of Chile
- Atacama Desert and Altiplano
- La Serena, beaches and astronomy
- Valparaíso, Santiago and Vineyards
- Easter Island
- Lakes and Volcanoes District
- North Patagonia and Black Forest
- South Patagonia and Torres del Paine