Map view full size
Near touristic attractions
|Nahuelbuta National Park||13 mi|
|Concepcion and Arauco||35 mi|
|Araucania Andina||41 mi|
|Temuco and Budi Lake||46 mi|
|Tolhuaca National Park||55 mi|
|Budi Lake||57 mi|
Destinations by Areas of Chile
Get to know more about the Destination
Lanalhue Lake has 32,1 squared kilometers of extension and it´s located between Cañete and Contulmo. It is surrounded by beautiful coigües and manios forests, and beaches, peninsulas and bays.
You can practice aquatic sports and enjoy incredible tourist services –great infrastructure-.
- Flora and fauna. Tourist services and aquatic sports.
- Trekking, picnic, flora and fauna contemplation, photography.
- Eighth region. Located 8 kilometers of Contulmo and 146 kilometers north of Concepcion.
- How to get there?
- From Santiago: Airway, to Carriel Sur Airport. Then, land route.
- When to go?
- All year long.
- Moderate weather. In the shore, there is warm moderate weather with rain during winter time and great humidity. In the interior, the temperature oscillates between day and night time. In the high lands there´s a cold weather.
- Lodging, food.
- Pescadores Llico Bay, Contulmo, El Toro Cave, Dichato, Lota Fortress or Prat Balcony, Lanalhue Lake, Laraquete, Chiflon del Diablo Mine, Lenga bay and beach, Talcahuano.
- 30, 1899, 00:00