Antarctic Peninsula, Basecamp Plancius
12 days / 11 nights Code: OWE003
• Accommodation in choosen cabin.
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, coffee, tea.
• On board lectures and exhibits.
• Information on the region.
• Transfer to Ushuaia airport after the trip.
• Expedition in zodiac boats, excursions.
• Taxes and port taxes.
• During our “Basecamp Plancius” departures all offered activities (including camping, kayaking, snowshoe/hiking, mountaineering, photo workshops as well as our standard included shore excursions and zodiac cruises) are free of charge, except for scuba diving (this is supplemented)
Programs do not include:
• Flights to boarding ports.
• Fuel surcharge.
• Passports or visas.
• Taxes or boarding taxes at airport.
• Transfers not specified in the program.
• Telephone calls.
• Use of the internet.
• Meals or beverages not included in the menu or/ and outside the ship.
• Fines or Flight Cancellation Assistance.
• Travel or Health Insurance.
• Medical attention in clinic.
• Tips Rates, laundry, bar.
- December 2016:17 - 28.
• Full rate paid before boarding.
• Antarctic Program, please indicate date and mean of transport to Ushuaia.
• Antarctic Program, we highly recommend scheduling your arrival in Ushuaia with at least one day in advance in order to avoid any flight delays.