Saltos del Huilo Huilo
Map view full size
Get to know more about the Destination
Huilo Huilo is a wonderfall cascade, 50 meters heigh, where you can visit a river and walk through the balconies to get a better look of the waterfall.
- Flora and fauna. Incredible landscape.
- Trekking, hiking, bicycle ridings, flora and fauna contemplation, photography.
- Tenth region. Located 2 kilometers northwest of Neltume, 62 kilometers northwest of Panguipulli and 210 kilometers northeast of Puerto Montt.
- When to go there?
- All year long.
- Rainy, moderate weather. This weather features rain all year long; in the interior, the temperature oscillates between day and night time.
- Coique bay, Guapi Island, Calafquén Lake, Maihue Lake, Neltume Lake, Panguipulli Lake, Riñihue Lake, Ranco Lake, Coñaripe Beach, Mocho Choshuenco National Reserve, Coñaripe Springs.
Saltos del Huilo Huilo touristic attractions
Near touristic attractions
|Panguipulli Lake||6 mi|
|Liquiñe Hotsprings||9 mi|
|Riñihue Lake||11 mi|
|Coñaripe Hotsprings||15 mi|
|Calafquen Lake||19 mi|
|Villarrica National Park||25 mi|
|Villarrica Volcano||25 mi|
Destinations by Areas of Chile
- Atacama Desert and Altiplano
- La Serena, beaches and astronomy
- Valparaíso, Santiago and Vineyards
- Easter Island
- Lakes and Volcanoes District
- North Patagonia and Black Forest
- South Patagonia and Torres del Paine