Get to know more about the Destination
Huilo Huilo is a wonderfall cascade, 50 meters heigh, where you can visit a river and walk through the balconies to get a better look of the waterfall.
- Flora and fauna. Incredible landscape.
- Trekking, hiking, bicycle ridings, flora and fauna contemplation, photography.
- Tenth region. Located 2 kilometers northwest of Neltume, 62 kilometers northwest of Panguipulli and 210 kilometers northeast of Puerto Montt.
- When to go there?
- All year long.
- Rainy, moderate weather. This weather features rain all year long; in the interior, the temperature oscillates between day and night time.
- Coique bay, Guapi Island, Calafquén Lake, Maihue Lake, Neltume Lake, Panguipulli Lake, Riñihue Lake, Ranco Lake, Coñaripe Beach, Mocho Choshuenco National Reserve, Coñaripe Springs.