Km. 74, ruta Puerto Natales - Torres del Paine - Torres del Paine. See Map
Today rates(Nov/01/2016 until Mar/31/2017)
Rates in USD (US Dollars), per room, per night
|2 nights - Yurt Standard||$1,890||$2,580|
|3 nights - Yurt Standard||$2,490||$3,800|
|4 nights - Yurt Standard||$2,990||$4,780|
|5 nights - Yurt Standard||$3,590||$6,000|
- USD Dollar
- CLP Chilean Peso
Get to know a bit more about the Hotel
Patagonia Camp is the first luxury camp in South America, with an intimate contact with nature, located on the shores of the big Toro Lake, in front of the Paine Massif, 74 kms away from Puerto Natales and 15 kilometers from the entrance of Torres del Paine National Park.
Patagonia Camp has 18 yurts with a minimally invasive design; all of them features a stunning view of the Toro Lake and the Paine Massif. In them, you will be able to experience an intimate contact with nature with all the comforts you may need: all of them features central heating, private bathroom and terrace, and a beautiful dome where to enjoy the sound of wind, the changeable clouds of Patagonia or a star-filled night.
Patagonia Camp has a restaurant where to enjoy the best local gourmet gastronomy with excellent wines from Matetic Vineyard. Moreover, it offers a wide list of excursions, a chance to meet all the corners and marvels of Patagonia, with excursions inside the Torres del Paine National Park and other exclusive excursions across the surroundings of the Camp.
• Accomodation at Patagonia Camp
• Full Board (buffet breakfast, lunch or box lunch, menu dinner)
• Open Bar (wines of the house and standard liqueurs included premium wines and liqueurs available with additional cost).
• Daily shared activities.
• Bilingual guides (Spanish / English).
• Torres del Paine National Park Entrance Fee.
• Regular transfer from and to Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales, Cancha Carrera or Cerro Castillo. Hours of transfer are subject to changes)
• Phone calls
• Premium wine and liqueurs
• Any other not mentioned ítem and extras
Transfer In from:
> Punta Arenas / Departure 3:00 pm.
> Punta Arenas Airport / Departure 3:40 pm
> Puerto Natales / Departure 7:15 pm.
> Cerro Castillo / Departure 12:30 pm.
Transfer OUT from Patagonia Camp, Departure 8:00 am. Arriving in:
> Puerto Natales / Arrival 9:00 am aprox.
> Aeropuerto de Punta Arenas / Arrival 12:00 pm aprox.
> Punta Arenas / Arrival 12:30 pm aprox.
Transfer OUT from Patagonia Camp, Arrival 10:30 pm llegando a:Cancha Carrera / Arrival 12:00 pm aprox.
Transfer schedule subject to modifications without previous warning, according to flight times.
Patagonia Camp facilities
- Available PC
- Broadband Internet
- Canned Music
- Conference Room
- General uses Room
- Gift Shop
- Internet - Wi-Fi
- Living Room
- Maid Service
- Non smoking room
- Parking lot
- Safe Box
- Tranfers IN/OUT
- TV Room
Near touristic attractions
|Toro Lake||773 ft|
|Torres del Paine National Park||2,2 mi|
|Serrano River||7 mi|
|Pehoe Lake||12 mi|
|Castillo Hill||14 mi|
|Serrano Glacier||14 mi|
|Grey Lake||16 mi|
|Hotel Río Serrano||7 mi|
|Hotel Cabañas Del Paine||7 mi|
|Hostería Lago Tyndall||7 mi|
|Hostería Lago del Toro||7 mi|
|Hotel Explora Patagonia||13 mi|
|Hosteria Pehoe||14 mi|
|Hostería Lago Grey||16 mi|
Hotels by Areas of Chile
- Atacama Desert and Altiplano
- La Serena, beaches and astronomy
- Valparaíso, Santiago and Vineyards
- Easter Island
- Lakes and Volcanoes District
- North Patagonia and Black Forest
- South Patagonia and Torres del Paine