Andea Crossing to Bariloche in one day
Full day Code: CTP011
Places you will see
|Saltos del Petrohue|
|Todos los Santos Lake|
|Vicente Perez Rosales National Park|
Average: 4,5 / 5 Based on 21 of our traveler's comments
"The Chilean guide was very informative and his English/Spanish is great."
Esther (Estados Unidos)
Andean Crossing from Puerto Varas in Chile heading to the touristic city of Bariloche in Argentina, visiting the Llanquihue Lake and sailing through the Todos Los Santos Lake and Nahuel Huapi.
Departures: Upon request.
**Schedule and time subject to confirmation and climate conditions**
From 08.00 am Departures from hotel in Puerto Varas (Hotels: Cumbres Patagónicas, Patagónico, Dreams, Gran Colonos, Cabañas del Lago, Solace, Bellavista, Puelche and Borde Lago).
The tour will then follow to Petrohué, bordering the Llanquihue Lake. Throughout the journey on route, you will be able to enjoy imposing sights of the Osorno and Calbuco Volcanoes. Visit to Del Pionero Museum (ticket not included). Entrance to Vicente Perez National Park, place in where you will visit the Petrohué River Falls (tickets not included), impressive volcanic rock shapes, covered by emerald-colored waters.
10.30 am. Set sail to Peulla, navegating Todos los Santos Lake, if weather permiting, you will keep on enjoying the scenery of Osorno and Puntiagudo Volcanoes and Tronador Hill.
11.15 am. Arrival in Peulla, ecological Village, paradise for the nature lovers. Here you will have lunch (not included).
02:00 pm. We will take a bus heading to Puerto Frias, Customs formalities in order to exit Chile and enter Argentina. We will cross the Andes Mountain Range at only 976 metres over sea level. We will start to go down road to Puerto Frías, and navigate through the lake with the same name: Frías Lake, heading our journey to Puerto Alegre, place where we will board a bus to Puerto Blest.
06:30 pm hrs. Depart from Puerto Blest, this will be our last navigation through the Nahuel Huapi Lake to Puerto Pañuelo.
07:45 pm In Puerto Pañuelos, we will take a bus to make the last portion of our trip to “The Argentinean city of Tourism”, San Carlos de Bariloche. City in which throughout the year fascinates the tourist with its Ski centre, commerce, hotels, restaurants and night life.
20.30 hrs. Arrival in Bariloche.
End of our services.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR CHILEAN AND ARGENTINEAN PASSENGERS
If you are citizen of the USA, Australia or Canada, and you’re traveling to Argentina, remember that it’s mandatory to pay the reciprocity fee online before you arrive and present the corresponding receipt directly at Immigration (http://www.provinciapagos.com.ar)
- Bird watching
- Geology and Volcanoes
- Departure hotels from Puerto Varas: Cumbres Patagónicas, Patagónico, Dreams, Gran Colonos, Cabañas del Lago, Solace Bellavista, Puelche and Borde Lago.
- This program does not include lunch or entrance tickets to the Petrohue falls and Del Pionero Museum.
- Lake crossing is a touristic circuit, schedules are referential and can suffer changes due to weather conditions and number of passengers.
Transfers from Puerto Montt to the Lake Crossing terminal are not included, ask at the time of booking.
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS FOR CHILEAN AND ARGENTINE PASSENGERS
Children discounts for Crossing lake catamaran ticket:
- 0 to 1 year 11 months, free. Passenger must carry (without a seat).
- From 2 to 11 years 11 months, 50% discount. Must carry passage (with a seat).
- 12 years and older pay full rate.
- Passengers must enter this link http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/accesible/indexP.php?visas in order to know if Visa to enter Argentina will be required.
- Passengers from Australia, Taiwan and Canada must pay the RECIPROCITY FEE when entering Argentina, this must be payed online in www.migraciones.gov.ar. Please check this site)