Concha y Toro Vineyard Wine Tour
Half day Code: CGS006
Places you will see
Average: 4,6 / 5 Based on 10 of our traveler's comments
"Gostaria de parabenizar a voces pelo excelente trabalho, pontualidade e confiança do trabalho executado. Recomendarei sim voces a todos."
maria betania (Brasil)
The Maipo valley is worldwide known as the best valley for Cabernet Sauvignon stocks. Concha y Toro vineyard is located in this valley. In this tour you will taste its wines and explore its wine cellars.
This tour start from your hotel in Santiago towards Maipo Valley, in a 45-minute trip. The visit begins in Don Melchor square where the guests will be received by a bilingual guide, who will invite you to enjoy a panoramic visit to the vineyard, accompanied by a white wine glass of “Casillero del Diablo” wine, enjoying the aromas and flavors in your walk throughout this hundred-year wine cellar. With your glass in hand, you will participate in a long walk by the old park, travel back in time watching the manor of Pirque, residence of the Concha y Toro family. In this place the greatest wine company was born more than 100 years ago. In the vineyards of Pirque you will be able to know the grapevines development, cultural and technological handling that is responsible for a highest quality performance.
Once in the wine cellar you will taste an excellent Merlot Casillero del Diablo wine, while the guide shows and explains the methodology and materials used in the wine production. In order to know the oldest facilities and to be a witness of the worldwide known wine legend, Concha y Toro Vine offers you a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon Casillero del Diablo, the wine that made famous the Chilean wine.
Return to Santiago.
- Dificulty: Easy
- Departure: All days
- Starting time and place:
- 09:00 am (pick up at the hotel from 8:00 am to 08:30 am. Final schedule to be confirmed when booking)
- 03:30 pm (pick up at the hotel 02:00 pm - 02:30 pm. Final schedule to be confirmed when booking)
and pick up place at the Hotel.
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Price for children: Younger than 2 years old: free (without seat), passengers from 2 to 11 years old pay 65% of the rate and passenger from 12 years old pay full price.
- Private transportation or regular transportation.
- Bilingual guide Spanish / English.
- Entrance and wine tastings.
- Transportation and assistance during the excursion.
- No indicated services in the package.
- Air tickets.
- Rates subject to modification without prior notice.