Excursion Petrohué River Falls and Osorno Volcano
Full day Code: ESU003
Places you will see
|Llanquihue and Todos los Santos Lakes|
|Saltos del Petrohue|
|Todos los Santos Lake|
|Vicente Perez Rosales National Park|
Average: 4,7 / 5 Based on 6 of our traveler's comments
"Muy rápidos para responder y amables, gracias disfrutamos mucho el tour. Qué agreguen pago con red compra en el sitio web"
Wonderful trip to the Petrohué River Falls, where we will be able to see how the river of that name jumps between huge masses of hardened lava of the Osorno Volcano.
A lake born from a glacier and an active volcano are two places you cannot miss. We will visit the Fundo Playa Venado where we will meet the countryside and the livestock activities. Once inside the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park, we will visit the world-famous Petrohué River Falls, with turquoise waters that astonish the travelers. Then, we will go to the origin of the river; the Todos Los Santos Lake, and visit its volcanic beach and settlers Museum (not included). After that, at the foothill of the Osorno Volcano, we will stop at the village of Ensenada, before we continue to the ski center, where we will have time for lunch, enjoying the surroundings.
Return to Puerto Varas.
- Geology and Volcanoes
- Dificulty: Easy
- Departure: All days. From September 1 to March 31. 2 passenger minimum
- Starting time and place: 09:00 am. (pick up at hotel at 8:00 - 08:30. Final schedule to be confirmed when booking) and pick up place at the Hotel
- Duration: 8 hrs
- Price for children: Younger than 2 years old: free (without seat), passengers from 2 to 11 years old pay 65% of the rate and passenger from 12 years old pay full price.
- Excursion transfers.
- Entrance fee Petrohué River Falls
- Pioneros Museum
- Entrance fee not mentioned.
- Extras not indicated.