Holy Week 2017 in Alto Atacama Hotel with Air Ticket
5 days / 4 nights Code: PAN002
In this Holy Week, enjoy a stay in the archeological capital of Chile in one of the best hotels in San Pedro de Atacama: Alto Atacama with air ticket, meals and excursions included.
Departure: April 12, 2017.
Alto Atacama is located in front of the Pukará de Quitor ruins and its architecture, gastronomy and handcraft is based on the tradition of the ancient people of the area.
Its architecture is minimalist and cozy; each room has a private terrace and view to the amazing desert landscape. There’s a fusion restaurant that mixes local flavors with mediterranean cooking and a bar where passengers can taste fruit juices, liquors and Chilean wine.
The hotel also offers 24 kind of different excursions to discover the desert, oasis and mountains of the area. And for relaxing time, the hotel counts with a spa and swimming pool where passengers can rest after a day full of adventure.
- Geology and Volcanoes
- Mystic Routes
Prices in American Dollar are referential only and they must be confirmed when booking and they are subject to changes without prior notice
• April 12, 2017: SCL - CJC LATAM 142 Departure: 05:40 am – Arrival: 07:50 am / April 16 SCL - CJC LATAM 353 Salida 11:30 pm - Llegada 01:35 am
• Air ticket Santiago / Calama / Santiago LATAM
• Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport
• 04 nights of accommodation with breakfast included
• Lunch and dinner a la carte and appetizer
• Open bar
• Daily excursions:
• Transfer to San Pedro town
• Departure tax
• Air taxes