Luxury and Nature of Torres del Paine in Explora Patagonia Hotel
5 days / 4 nights Code: EPA001
Places you will see
|Base de las Torres del Paine|
|Macizo del Paine|
|Torres del Paine|
|Torres del Paine and Puerto Natales|
|Torres del Paine National Park|
Daily explorations in the area of National Park Torres del Paine with bilingual guide,equipment, boats, horses, vehicles and food. ( group no larger than 10 per guide). Full board. 3 meals per day including all drinks and soft drinks.
Located on the shores of the Pehoé Lake, in the core of the Torres del Paine National Park, the Explora Patagonia Hotel provides all the comforts and services to experience the best adventure in the Chilean Patagonia. With its all-inclusive packages, you will enjoy explorations to the owe-inspiring surroundings of the Torres del Paine National Park such as trekking to the Grey Lake, trekking base of the Torres and horseback ridings in the highs of the Toro Lake, among others.
The architecture of the hotel welcomes material such as wood, where the simplicity and luxury mix for you to enjoy a stay where it is possible live this faraway place. Explora Patagonia features 50 comfortable rooms with private bathrooms, with views of the Salto Chico Waterfall or the Paine Massif, beside the nice Bathhouse Ona, offering heated swimming pools, exercise machines, massage room and outdoor Jacuzzi.
Enjoy its excellent gastronomy, with its own elaboration, prepared with typical elements of the area.
Discover a perfect place to live the Patagonia with all you need for a perfect stay.
Accomodations: The hotel has 50 Rooms:
• 6 Suites Exploradores, 39 m2 (396 ft2), with view of Macizo del Paine.
• 36 Cordillera Paine Rooms, 26 m2 (264 ft2), with view of Macizo del Paine
• 6 Salto Chico Rooms, 26 m2 (264 ft2), with view of Salto Chico waterfall.
• 2 Río Paine Rooms, 19 m2 (193 ft2), with view of Salto Chico waterfall. Neither a matrimonial bed nor an additional bed is permitted in these rooms.
Parents may add an additional bed for a child 12 years of age or younger in the Cordillera Paine, Salto Chico and Suites Exploradores.
• Dining room serving exceptional cuisine.
• Room service.
• Shop with explora clothing and other sundries.
• In-room telephone with international and national direct dial.
• Game room equipped with videos and laser discs.
• Satellite dish with communication access to Chile and the world.
• Meeting room.
• Laundry service.
• Lockers: there is a locker for every room at the entrance of the hotel.
• Internet available.
Ona´s bath house:
• Heated indoor lap pool.
• Exercise corner.
• Massage service.
• Outdoor Jacuzzis.
• Base Torres
• Sierra del Toro
• Puntilla del Toro
• French Valley
• Pingo Chorrillo Los Salmones.
Outdoor explorations require a waterproof parka or windbreaker; loose-fitting pants; long underwear (and a warm sweater or fleece is advisable due to changing climatic conditions); hiking boots or good walking shoes with a rubber sole (we recommend that shoes be waterproof); gloves; hat; sunglasses; sunscreen, lip protection, sneakers. At each hotel, guests may dress for comfort. The hotel maintains an agreeable temperature inside, the reason why we recommend that guests wear casual, light clothing while indoors.
Today rates(Mar/01/2017 until Apr/30/2017)
Rates in USD (US Dollars), per person
|Accommodations Included||4 nights (Condor Program)||6 nights (Toro Program)||8 nights (Huemul Program)|
- USD Dollar
- CLP Chilean Peso
• Transfer between Punta Arenas Airport and explora in Patagonia (departure from Punta Arenas between 1 PM and 5 PM, based on flight arrivals from Santiago. Departure from the hotel between 7 AM and 8 AM). Transfer schedules subject to change without prior notice.
• Full board. 3 meals per day. Bar.
• Daily explorations in the area of Parque Nacional Torres del Paine, with Bilingual guides, equipment, boats, horses, vehicles and food (groups no larger than 10 per guide).