Luxury and Adventure in San Pedro de Atacama in Explora Atacama Hotel
5 Days / 4 Nights - per person in double room - Code EAT002
Located in the Ayllú de Larache, in 20 old indigenous preserved properties, Explora Atacama Hotel is situated 30 kilometers away from San Pedro de Atacama, close to the famous Puritama Hot Springs, the best place to relax and enjoy of the healing properties of its waters.
Enjoy full all-inclusive packages in its 50 luxury rooms, featuring 4 swimming pools, 2 outdoor Jacuzzi and more than 40 guided excursions to the most striking and hidden places of the stunning Atacama Desert.
Explora Atacama owns an in-house stable with horses for its explorations, an open kitchen for the guest to visit, warm common spaces, an observatory where to be marvel at the clear skies of San Pedro de Atacama and everything you need to experience an unforgettable stay in the driest desert in the world.
- Atacama Tulur: 12 luxurious rooms, with 33 squared meters, which includes hydro massages, living room, view to De la Sal Mountain, wood roof, tile floor and exclusive furniture.. - Atacama Yali: 34 amazing rooms, with view to the hotel's garden and all the the Explora services. - Atacama Suite Catur: 4 sophisticated rooms, 50 squared meters, hydro massage, living room and all the amenities of Explora hotel.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Full broad in the hotel's dinning room. - Open bar. - Four exterior swimming pools. - Access to the Explorers's Room, equipped with maps and books. - Private stable with 25 horses. - Laundry service. - Exclusive Explora boutique. - Premium wines. - International and national phone calls. - Meeting room for 70 persons.
1. Exploration to Machuca
2. Hike to Guatin
3. Hike to Puritama, Guatin
4. Visit to Quitor and Catarpe
5. Quebrada del diablo
6. Hike from Valle de la Muerte to Quitor
7. Valle de la Luna
9. Salar de Atacama
10. Laguna Leija
11. El Tatio
14. Chiu Chiu
15. San Pedro Museum
18. Listen to the silence of the highland desert
19. Experience an amazing sunrise while enjoying a gourmet breakfast at the Geysers
20. Learn about the Atacamenean culture
21. Bathe at the award winning Puritama hotsprings