Overland Adventure from Torres del Paine National Park to Tierra del Fuego
8 days / 7 nights Code: SAT001
- December 2014: 16, 27
- January 2015: 06, 16, 26
- February 2015: 05, 15, 25
- March 2015: 07
- Camping Serrano, Parque Nacional Torres del Paine (2 Nights)
- Hotel Puerto Natales, Puerto Natales (1 Nights)
- Hotel España, Porvenir (1 Nights)
- Estancia Lago Fagnano, Lago Fagnano (2 Nights)
- Hotel España, Porvenir (1 Night)
- Full tour by Overland.
- Coordinating Guide, support Guide and driver, with wide experience in trips throughout the area.
- Camping accommodation in Doite tents, for 2 or 3 people, including self-inflatable light mattresses. For the passenger travelling alone, there will be a personal tent.
- Meals according to schedule.
- Passengers insurance in case of car accidents.
- All trips described on the program.
- Ferry ticket.
- Air tickets.
- Sleeping bag.
- Museums and National Park tickets. (aprox. USD 40.- per person)
- Trips not specified on the program.
- Services not listed on the program.
- All kinds of beverages, (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), outside the camping area.
Equipment and logistics:
We have a group of people with wide experience, and with the proper vehicle, the required supplies and logistics, necessary to make this adventure come true and discover the most hidden and marvellous places at the Austral Patagonia. Specialized tourist guide in charge of the tour, driver for the whole trip, with thorough knowledge of the road, and a guide in charge of the cooking stuff. This tour is carried out thoroughly with our Overland equipment which has the following features: “Overland” truck-bus; Mercedes Benz 1117. It has 16 seats in the passengers’ cabin, plus the driver’s, and guides in the front cabin. Individual sliding windows, full heating system, audio, radio and microphones. Baggage car in the backside of the vehicle. Kitchen and full service equipment. Refrigerator, tables and stools for 16 people. Doite tents for 2 or 3 people with Doite self-inflatable light mattresses and feather pillows. Manufactured in Germany to be used in every kind of soil and weather. Auxiliary kit equipment for soils in bad state. Fully equipped first aid kit.
Trips on Overland have a concept of harmony, cooperation participation, mutual respect and what is most important, tolerance with each other. Thus, even though there is someone in charge of the kitchen, if you feel like helping, feel free in doing so. Tents’ setting and dismantling are the responsibility of each passenger. Most campings to be visited are the best ones. Regarding meals, these include:
- Breakfast: cereals, yoghurt, bread, marmalade, cheese, milk, coffee, tea and herbs, amongst other things.
- Box lunch: It depends whether for the route or to be carried for a tour. For the former, it is based generally in a cold picnic, for example, cold meat, potatoes, tuna, or vegetable tortillas, salads, soup or sandwiches prepared by the same passengers, plus beverages. The Box Lunchs for the trips consists of sandwiches prepared by the own passengers after breakfast, fruit, cereals or chocolate bars and beverage.
- Dinner: the most important meal of the day, along with breakfast. Including hors d’oeuvre or hot soup, main course and dessert, with beverages.
As to the timetable, in the Patagonia, dawn takes place much earlier and for the fact of sleeping in tents, the activities begin early in the morning. Likewise, daily activities require a good rest, so this implies leaving at a proper time to adequately rest.
- Reserves the right to include photos or videos and other visual material of the passengers in advertising material in order to promote.
- The trips do not include special insurances, just the one for the vehicle to be used. We recommend our passengers to get a suitable insurance.
- Can delay departures up to 24 hours before or modify the schedule if the weather demands it or for reasons beyond its control. The company could cancel the trip if the problem remains and passengers will receive a full refund. There is no additional refund for the passenger.
- Departures with 8 passengers minimum. If this is the case, there is full refund for the money paid, but without additional payment for the passengers.