Santiago City Tour
Half day Code: CGS005
Places you will see
Poor: 4,3 / 5 Based on 13 of our traveler's comments
"Sí. el conductor debe ser local de la ciudad"
Discover a capital combining his Colonial legacy with the modernity of a striving city. Meet its old streets with skycrappers on the background and its classic corners through this tour to the heartland of Santiago.
Santiago is a thriving city combining a colonial legacy with the modernity of a developed city. We invite you to get to know it, visiting the main tourist attractions such as the oldest neighborhoods, the Church of San Francisco built from 1572 to 1618. Discover La Moneda, our government palace, the civic district, the Main Square, the oldest neighborhood in the city where we will find the Central Post Office, the City Hall ,and after that we will go to the Santa Lucía Hill place where the city was founded on February 12th,1541, located in the center of the city.
Finally, we will tour the most modern district, such as the Alonso de Córdova neighborhood and the Bicentenario Park.
Return to the hotel.
- Dificulty: Easy
- Departure: All days
- Starting time and place:
- 09:00 am (pick up at the hotel from 8:00 am to 08:30 am. Final schedule to be confirmed when booking)
- 03:30 pm (pick up at the hotel 02:00 pm - 02:30 pm. Final schedule to be confirmed when booking)
and pick up place at the Hotel.
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Price for children: Younger than 2 years old: free (without seat), passengers from 2 to 11 years old pay 65% of the rate and passenger from 12 years old pay full price.
- Private Services and shared tour.
- Spanish - English speaking guide (in shared service)
- Spanish - English or Portuguese speaking guide (in private)
- Services not mentioned in the program
- Air ticket
- Prices subject to changes without prior notice