Luxury, Simplicity and Exclusivity in The Singular Patagonia Hotel
3 days / 2 nights Code: TSP001
Places you will see
The Singular Patagonia hotel is located in the Chilean Patagonia on the shores of the Señoret Channel, 5 minutes drive from the town of Puerto Natales.
The Singular Patagonia hotel is located in the Chilean Patagonia on the shores of the Señoret Channel, 5 minutes drive from the town of Puerto Natales. Strategically located at the end of the Last Hope Sound it is the ideal place to undertake expeditions to the most remote places, including the Torres del Paine National Park.
The hotel is located in the converted Frigorifico Puerto Bories (Puerto Bories Cold Storage Plant), a post-Victorian cold-storage plant built in 1915 and was in operation for 70 years.
The team of experienced guides will escort you to the most amazing locations in Patagonia. These expeditions will take you to fjords, mountains, glaciers, Patagonian forest and farms. There is a choice of 20 expeditions with different grades of difficult and duration. Activities include horseback riding, trekking, kayaking, mountain biking, bird-watching to name just a few.
The Singular Patagonia is specialized in exclusive expeditions that give to thye guests access to private lands and sites off the beaten track. Navigation is a thrill, reaching beautiful unexplored areas.
The 300m2 Spa includes a heated indoor/outdoor swimming pool, sauna and a selection of wellness treatments mixing local ingredients with modern relaxing techniques.
After a long day of exploration, treat yourself at The Singular Spa, designed by Barbara Morrows, including sauna, heated swimming pool and steam room.
The massage therapies include sustainable ingredients, sourced locally using organic plants and fruits for oil extracts and moisturizers.
The open plan kitchen restaurant explores and redefines Patagonia's gastronomy. The presentation and the creativity of our dishes will leave a lasting impression.
The menu includes traditional Chilean recipes using the fnest ingredients. The traditional sense of hospitality, the art of setting the table and attention to detail, generates a charming and peaceful atmosphere.
The bar invites to indulge yourself, relax and share your experiences in the warmth of a freplace, savoring some of the best wines Chile has to offer.
Check in : 15:00 hrs.
Check out: 12:00 hrs.
- Lodging at The Singular Patagonia Hotel.
- Breakfast, lunch and Dinner, alcoholic beverages and soft drinks.
- A selection of daily expeditions with bilingual guides to be selected from The Singular Expeditions Plan.
- Complimentary transfers to and from Punta Arenas when booking 3 or more nights on Full Board Plan. Transfer in/out to El Calafate included when booking 4 or more nights on Full Board Plan
- Use of Spa Facilities.
- Rates are per person.
- No minimum stay required. Ask for 5, 6 and 7 nights program
- No minimum stay required.
- Children under 4 years old complimentary when sharing room with their parents.
- From December 24 to 31(both dates inclusive): extra charge for CLP$55000 (+ taxes) or USD 100 per person per night.