Walking tour through Santiago and its neighborhoods
Half day Code: SPI001
This Tour is no longer available
Unfortunately we no longer offer this Tour, but we haven't removed the information so you can have more ideas for your trip. If you want something similar write us, or perhaps you might be interested in some of the following alternatives:
In this walking tour, tourists will delve into the city, enjoying Santiago trought the streets and visiting the main attractions of Santiago. Our young and energetic guides will make tourists feel like a loca.
Walking tour trought Santiago and its neighborhoods.
Starting point: Morandé intersection Moneda (Palacio La Moneda); 10:30 hrs. / 14:30 hrs.
Point of arrival: San Cristobal Hill.
- La Moneda Palace (Government Palace).
- Ex National Congress.
- Our typical Coffee & Legs.
- Plaza de Armas Square.
- Metropolitan Cathedral.
- La Piojera Typical Bar.
- Central Market.
- Forestal Park.
- Fine Arts Museum.
- Santa Lucia's Hill.
- Lastarria Neighborhood.
- GAM Culture Centre.
- Mulato's Gil Square (MAVI).
- Plaza Italia.
- Bellavista Neighborhood.
- La Chascona (Pablo Neruda's House).
- San Cristóbal Hill.
- Private guide.
- Typical chilean brunch: empanada and terremoto at La Piojera.
- Children under 6 years old: free.
- Children between 7 and 10 years old: 50% off (discount applies with a minimum of 2 adults).