Km. 74, ruta Puerto Natales - Torres del Paine - Torres del Paine See Map
Patagonia Camp is the first luxury camp in South America, with an intimate contact with nature, located on the shores of the big Toro Lake, in front of the Paine Massif, 74 kms away from Puerto Natales and 15 kilometers from the entrance of Torres del Paine National Park.
Patagonia Camp has 18 yurts with a minimally invasive design; all of them features a stunning view of the Toro Lake and the Paine Massif. In them, you will be able to experience an intimate contact with nature with all the comforts you may need: all of them features central heating, private bathroom and terrace, and a beautiful dome where to enjoy the sound of wind, the changeable clouds of Patagonia or a star-filled night.
Patagonia Camp has a restaurant where to enjoy the best local gourmet gastronomy with excellent wines from Matetic Vineyard. Moreover, it offers a wide list of excursions, a chance to meet all the corners and marvels of Patagonia, with excursions inside the Torres del Paine National Park and other exclusive excursions across the surroundings of the Camp.
Regular program includes:
- Transfers from and to Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales, Cancha Carrera or Cerro Castillo (according to schedule. Subject to changes without prior notice).
- Accomodation in Patagonia Camp in selected yurt.
- Full board: Buffet breakfast / boxlunch / menu dinner.
- Daily excursions from our activities menu to Torres del Paine National Park and sorroundings.
- Bilingual guides (Spanish/English).
- Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park.
Non smoking room
Internet - Wi-Fi