OFFER Roundtrip Andean Crossing to Bariloche OFFER
4 Days / 3 Nights - per person in double room - Code CTP013
- Special rates for Chilean and Argentinian Passenger
- Return for free for all passengers (the offer is included in the rates)
Offer valid paying before December 31, 2019. Ask your travel executive.
- Puerto Varas 8:00 am: Departure by bus from Puerto Varas to Petrohué, passing by the Llanquihue Lake.
- Puerto Varas - Petrohué River Falls 9:45 am - 10:15 am: Impressive views of the Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes dominate the landscape. Entrance to the Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park where we will visit the Petrohué River Falls and appreciate the capricious volcanic rock formations, bathed in the emerald green waterfalls.
- Petrohué - Peulla 10:30 am - 12:30 pm: We sail to Peulla, navigating across the Todos los Santos Lake. Weather permitting, different and breathtaking views of the Osorno and Puntiagudo volcanoes and Cerro Tronador can be seen.
- Peulla 12:30 pm: Arrival in Peulla, an ecological lodge and a paradise for nature lovers. Afternoon at leisure to enjoy a range of excursions including canopy, horse-riding, 4x4 safari (additional cost). Accommodation in Peulla
Day 02: Peulla - Puerto Alegre - Puerto Blest - Puerto Pañuelos - Nahuel Huapi Lake - Bariloche
- Peulla - Puerto Frías 10:00 am - 12:00 pm: We will board a bus in Peulla destined for Puerto Frías. At Chile's customs, we'll follow the necessary steps at the border.
- Puerto Frías - Blest 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: We cross the Andes Mountains, sailing across the Frías Lake and head to Puerto Alegre. In Puerto Alegre we will take a bus to Puerto Blest.
- Blest - Puerto Pañuelo 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm: From Puerto Blest we begin the final sailing trip across the Nahuel Huapi Lake, heading Puerto Pañuelo.
- Puerto Pañuelo - Bariloche 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm: Arrival in Puerto Pañuelo. We take a bus along the final trace of the journey to Bariloche, a city that attracts visitors in winter and summer thanks to its ski centers, shops, hotels, restaurants and night life. Over the past few years, Bariloche has developed a name for itself as a city for top-class breweries.Accommodation in Bariloche.
Day 03: Bariloche
Breakfast at the hotel.
Day at leisure for personal activities or visiting the beautiful city of Bariloche
Accommodation in Bariloche
Day 04: Bariloche - Puerto Pañuelos - Puerto Blest - Puerto Frías - Peulla - Petrohué - Puerto Varas
- Bariloche 8:00 am: Departure by bus from the Bariloche Office to Puerto Pañuelo, passing by the Nahuel Huapi Lake.
- Bariloche - Puerto Pañuelo 8:00 am - 10:00 am: En route, you'll be marvelled by the beautiful Swiss-style architecture that characterizes the constructions of the area. Beautiful gardens and flowers color the landscapes all the way to Puerto Pañuelo.
- Puerto Pañuelo - Blest 10:00 am - 11:00 am: We'll sail from Puerto Pañuelo to Puerto Blest aboard the Gran Victoria, navigating across Lake Nahuel Huapi. You'll observe the grandeur of the landscapes, the green tones of the forests, the birds that fly close and you'll learn more about the destination's fascinating history. (Boarding tax is not included. US$3 approx).
- Blest - Frías 11:00 am - 12:00 pm: Arrival in Puerto Blest. We travel by bus along River Frías to Puerto Alegre, and then continue the sailing trip across the Frías Lake, aboard the Victoria del Sur. Along this stretch of the lake, we'll experience beautiful views of Cerro Tronador. After a short sail, we'll arrive in Puerto Frías where we will complete the necessary steps at the border.
- Frías - Peulla 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm: We'll continue by bus to Peulla with beautiful views of the Andes Mountains.Arrival in Peulla, an ecological lodge and a paradise for nature lovers. Lunch (additional cost).
- Peulla - Petrohupe 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm We'll sail to Petrohué, navigating across the Todos los Santos Lake. Weather permitting, different and breathtaking views of the Osorno and Puntiagudo volcanoes and Cerro Tronador can be seen.
- Petrohué - Puerto Varas 5:30pm - 8:00 pm: We'll continue to Puerto Varas, passing by the Llanquihue Lake. Impressive views of Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes dominate the landscape. Arrival in Puerto Varas.