Kaweskar Explorers Route Cruise: Skorpios III
4 Days / 3 Nights - per person in double room - Code CSK004
Accommodation options for this Tours
Rates per person
- Breakfasts, lunch and dinner and open bar
- Welcome Cocktails and farewell party.
- All the activities inside the ship.
- Air ticket.
- Port taxes: USD 35
The transfers corresponding to the embarkation days (Tuesday and Friday) and disembarkation day (Friday and Monday), to and from the Airport in Punta Arenas, will have an additional cost.
The Cruise sails, according to the program, at 5:00 pm. Passengers must be on board at the latest at 4:00 pm. We offer, as an additional service for passengers arriving the day before (Monday), lodging on board MV Skorpios III which includes: Patagonian-style dinner, breakfast and. Ask for prices.
For the night before on Thursday we offer accommodation in Remota Patagonia Hotel or similar, including dinner and buffet breakfast. Ask for prices.
Dress for the Cruises is totally informal, casual & for adventure. Remember to bring both thick and light clothing, appropriate footwear, a suit & tie or formal wear for the farewell gala & a bathing suit for the thermal springs (only Aysen Adventure and San Rafael Classic Routes)
Aboard the Cruise Vessels is a shop with all of the articles appropriate for such a trip; rolls of film, batteries, t-shirts, hats, sweaters, parkas, etc.
Departure Season 2019-2020
- October 2019: 15-18-22-25-29
- November 2019: 01-05-08-12-15-19-22-26-29
- December 2019: 03-06-10-13-17-20-24-27-31
- January 2020: 03-07-10-14-17-21-24-28-31
- February 2020: 04-07-11-14-18-21-25-28
- March 2020: 03-06-10-13-17-20-24-27-31
- April 2020: 03-07-10
Departures Season 2020-2021
- October 2020: 16-20-23-27-30
- November 2020: 03-06-10-13-17-20-24-27
- December 2020: 01-04-08-11-15-18-21-24-28-31 (21-24-28-31 special departures - Monday and Thursday)
- January 2021: 05-08-12-15-19-22-26-29
- February 2021: 02-05-09-12-16-19-23-26
- March 2021: 02-05-09-12-16-19-23-26-30
- April 2021: 02-06-09-13-16-20