Chile is the longest country in the world, but it is possible to gain access to all its attractions through a complete network of highways and bus lines, with affordable prices.
The most popular companies are Tur Bus and Tas Choapa, although there are also smaller companies that take people to regional attractions.
All the companies feature comfortable seats and travel safety, offering multiple schedules for departing whenever you can. You should try and make a reservation when you’re getting a ticket (bus, train or plane), which you can buy with cash, checks or credit cards.
Companies are not responsible for misplaced or lost baggage, so you should pay extra attention to that.
From Santiago, the alternatives are:
- From San Borja Station (184 San Borja)
- Andrade, Expreso Norte, Flota Barrios, Flota Imperial, Fénix Pullman Norte, Ruta 57, Tas Choapa, Tacc Vía Choapa, Evans, Golondrina, quintero, Tal, Inca Bus, Pullman Bus, Pullman Cik Tur, Pullman Fichtur, Tur Bus.
- From 3848 Alameda Ave.
- Andimar, Al Sur, Berr Tur, Pullman Contimar, Pullman Interregional.
- From Nicasio Retamales Station (44 Nicasio Retamales)
- Bahía Azul, Fénix Pullman Sur, Lit, Robles, Vía Tur, Cóndor Bus.
- From Torres de Tajamar Station
- Jac, Los Corsarios
- From Los Heroes Station
- Cruz del Sur, Tramaca.
- From O´Higgins Park
- Cajon del Maipú Buses.
- From Apoquindo Ave.
- El Colorado Skiing Center, Ski Total.
- From Arturo Merino Benitez Internacional Airport
- From Libertad Ave.
- Flota Verschae, Somontur.
- From Departamental Ave. (816 Departamental Ave.)
- San Cristóbal.
- From San Francisco
- 30, 1899, 00:00