Andean Crossing to Bariloche
7 days / 6 nights Code: CTP006
Places you will see
Average: 5,0 / 5 Based on 1 of our traveler's comments
"Everything was perfect"
Puerto Montt, Puerto Varas, Frutillar, Llanquihue Lake, Petrohué River Falls and more Chilean attractions. Andean Crossing sailing by catamaran. Visit Peulla in the way to Bariloche, Argentina.
Day 01: Puerto Montt Airport - Puerto Varas
Arrival in El Tepual Airport in Puerto Montt, reception and transfer to hotel in Puerto Varas. Rest of the day at leisure. Lodging.
Day 02: Puerto Varas - Puerto Montt - Frutillar
Breakfast in the hotel. Half day visit to Puerto Varas and Puerto Montt cities.
These cities feature a German influence, that came to this area. Main attractives of both cities are visited: The handicraft fair and the Angelmo creek in Puerto Montt. Puerto Varas is located 20 km. from Puerto Montt, in the border of the Llanquihue Lake with a wonderful view of the Osorno Volcano.
By the afternoon, excursión to the beautiful city of Frutillar located in the opposite border of the Llanquihue Lake, German tea break is included.
Day 03: Puerto Varas - Peulla
Breakfast in the hotel. At the according hour, pick up from the hotel for a stunning adventure tour, combined by bus and ship to get to Peulla. The trasfer is by bus down to Petrohué, in this place you will board a ship. This ship travels through the turquoise water of Todos los Santos lake up to Peulla, a shantytown located near to the Argentinean border. Arrival in Hotel in Peulla. Lodging and dinner.
Day 04: Peulla - Bariloche
Breakfast in the hotel. At the according time, continuing the Andean Crossing heading to the city of Bariloche. We will travel through the Blest Port and Pañuelos Port. Arrival in Bariloche, transfer to Hotel, lodging.
Day 05: Bariloche
Breakfast in the hotel, the travel begins from Bariloche bordering the Nahuel Huapi Lake. A few minutes of travel later, we find the Bonita beach from where you can see the Huemul Island. After we will arrive in the Campanario Hill. Here is a chairlift to the summit, where we will able to watch one of the most wonderful and fascinating views of this region. After that, return to the Hotel, lodging.
Day 06: Bariloche - Puerto Varas
At 8:00 am. departure the regular bus from Bariloche to Puerto Varas and arrives at 03:00 pm. 1 night accommodation in Puerto Varas.
Day 07: Puerto Varas - Puerto Montt Airport
At agreed time transfer out.
End of the services. Services with bilingual guide
If you are citizen of the USA, Australia or Canada, and you’re traveling to Argentina, remember that it’s mandatory to pay the reciprocity fee online before you arrive and present the corresponding receipt directly at Immigration (http://www.provinciapagos.com.ar)
Today rates(Oct/01/2016 until Feb/28/2017)
Rates in USD (US Dollars), per person
- USD Dollar
- CLP Chilean Peso
- Transfer in /out
- Described excursions in the itinerary
- Lake crossing with 1 night lodging in Peulla + dinner
- All transportation
- 3 nights lodging in Puerto Varas
- 2 nights lodging in Bariloche
- Excursion to Circuito chico and Cerro Catedral
• Regular services with bilingual guide.
• At reservation moment you'll have to send the necessary information for international police : Full name, passport number, nationality, activity or proffesion, birth date
• Andean Crossing is closed on May 01
- Passengers must enter this link http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/accesible/indexP.php?visas in order to know if Visa to enter Argentina will be required.
- Passengers from Australia, Taiwan and Canada must pay the RECIPROCITY FEE when entering Argentina, this must be payed online in www.migraciones.gov.ar. Please check this sitee and present the corresponding receipt directly at Immigration (http://www.provinciapagos.com.ar)