Andes Day - Volcano
Full day Code: AAN002
Visit to the stunning Andes Mountain Range. Experience a moment of connection with nature.
Explore the heart of the Andes and discover a volcano 5,800 meters above sea level, just 100 km from Santiago. A trip to the past of the creation of the South American continent in a quiet place.
Stunning views of a waterfall, rivers and glaciers in the mountains, and the owe-inspiring Andes Mountain Range.
07:00 Departure from hotel.
11:00 Stop in San José de Maipo
12:00 Hike to San José Volcano. 3 km one way.
2:00 pm Picnic Lunch with wine at the volcano valley.
5:00 pm Arrival in Santiago.
- Dificulty: Easy.
- Departure: Saturday. Subject to confirmation and climate conditions.
- Starting time and place: Pick up time 7:00 am. Pick up place at the Hotel.
- Duration: 9 hrs
- Price for children: Younger than 23 months old: free (transportation does not have infant seats), passengers from 2 to 11 years old pay 65% of the rate and passenger from 12 years old pay full price. The activities with children must be informed in order to evaluate if the minimum conditions are met.
- Guide (English or Spanish).
- Picnic lunch.
- Entrance ticket.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Air tickets.
Recommendations: Sunscreen, tennis shoes, bag, camera and jacket.
Important: Rates in dollars will be confirmed at the moment of the reservation. Referential rates.
Note: Rates in regular service with a minimum of 2 passengers