Andes on Horseback
Full day Code: AAN005
Places you will see
Learn about this corner of the Andes from the people who know it best. Traditional mountain herders lead you through Cajón del Maipo (Maipo Canyon) in a horseback riding.
We will enjoy a 12-hour tour with traditional arrieros (shepherds) of the mountains leading us through the Sanctuary in a entertained horseback riding.
They will lead us and, by their tales, we will get a view of the life of the Andes.
09:00 am Departure from the hotel.
11:00 am Ride for 2 hours app.
2:00 pm Picnic in the mountain.
4:00 pm Arrival in the hotel.
- Dificulty: Middle
- Departure: Wednesday and Saturday. Subject to confirmation.
- Starting time and place: Pick up time 9:00 am. Pick up place at the Hotel.
- Duration: 7 hrs
- Price for children: Tour made for passengers older than 12 years
- Picnic lunch.
- Guide (English or Spanish).
- entrance ticket.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Air tickets
Recommendations: Swimsuit, sandals, towell, sun block, sneakers, camera and jacket.
Importante: Rates in dollars will be confirmed at the moment of the reservation. Referential Rates.
Note: Rates in regular service with a minimum of 2 passengers