Anti-Stress: Total nature in Fjord Queulat Lodge
4 days / 3 nights Code: AIS003
This Tour is no longer available
Unfortunately we no longer offer this Tour, but we haven't removed the information so you can have more ideas for your trip. If you want something similar write us.
Places you will see
It is a program for those wishing to complete disconnection and a cure from the stress of city life, based on learning to listen to mother earth and nature at its most pristine and original.
It is a program for those who wish to disconnect and a cure from the stress of the city life, based on learning to listen to Mother Earth and nature, at its most pristine and original.
In order to accomplish this, the Fjord Queulat Ecolodge does not feature satellite signal and Internet, cell phones do not work, either electronic or TV or anything that requires connection. It is the opposite of globalization and a return to simplicity and stillness and tranquility. We will only experience nature, the sound of waterfalls and water trickling under the Club House and in placid streams through the cabins. Every day the place is filled with water and then it empties due to the play of the tides that rise and fall gently every six hours.
The program includes daily activities that are chosen according weather and group conditions, which will vary from day to day and require physical effort appropriate to the status of the participants.
Day 1: Balmaceda - Queulat Park. (L,D)
Reception at the Balmaceda Airport heading to Coyhaique (approximately 45 minutes). Travel to the Queulat Park on the Carretera Austral -Southern Highway- (4 hours) and arrival in the Queulat Fjord Ecolodge. Accommodation in cabins, recognition of the area, Queulat River and Fjord. Later dinner and briefing about the next day's activities.
Enjoy a complete resting, with no noise except the sound of the waterfalls, wind and sea.
Day 2: Activities. One to choose
Enchanted Forest Glacier Hiking.
• You enter the park along the Southern Highway to the south, then you will climb the Queulat hill with its 33 curves that provide owe-inspiring views of the Park, after we have traveled about 30 minutes (22 km from the lodge), you will take a wonderful trekking path that penetrates the Enchanted Forest at 497 m.o.s.l.
• The path continues through a garden of mosses, lichens and beautiful trees without quila, allowing a unique view of this type of forest. We will rises up the hill to the edge of the vegetation which is at 631 m.o.s.l., then we will continue through a path to the Glacier viewpoint located 695 m.o.s.l.
• The trip will last 3 hours more of hiking and 1 hour by vehicle from the lodge, and requires an acceptable physical condition and it is recommended to combine it with an afternoon of spa.
Navigation Fjord Queulat to Isla Mona and Poya Huapi.
• In a cypress boat of 8.6 meters in length, we will sail from the the Fiordo Queulat Lodge, to the Puyuhuapi Channel to land on the Huapi Island or Mona Poya Island1.
• The island has three beaches and a fantastic view of the Hanging Glacier. During the navigation will be possible to observe dolphins, sea birds and wolves.
Day 3: Activities. One to choose
Hanging Glacier Tour, two alternatives, Témpano Lagoon or Moraine.
• Includes a car ride 10 km. along the Queulat Fjord with beautiful landscapes, and then enter the National Park.
• Visit to an interpretation center and then we will choose one of the two main paths: the Moraine which has 3.3 km. (RT) and with a three-hour and 200-meter climbing. We will reach the Moraine viewpoint with a stunning view of the Hanging Glacier.
• The Iceberg Lake hiking is a 1.2-kilometer and 1-hour walk. In the lagoon operates irregularly1 a CONAF boat with which you can navigate the lake and get closer to the glacier.
Puyuhuapi Hot Springs SPA (massages and SPA optional) or Termas Glacier.
• They are only 16 km from the Ecolodge and are very suitable for relaxing and enjoy after a hike that has claimed physical effort. SPA outdoor pools optional in this program.
Wildlife Waterfall Hiking. (in case of required by the group, this excursion can replace other excursion)
• The waterfall reaches 120 meters high and you will get to it entering into the heart of the Chilean native forest. On the way, we will observe the funny Chucao and Hued Hued, beside large myrtles we will be able to hold.
• The tour is easy level to the foot of the waterfall and a half level reaching the viewpoints.
• It takes about 3 hours if we take the complete circuit, climbing the waterfall and then returning through the beaches of the Fjord and the edge of the Queulat River.
• Viewpoint 90 Meters.
Day 4: Return to Balmaceda. (B,L)
Back to Balmaceda by the "Carretera Austral" (approx. 5 hours).
End of services.
- Without transfers: passenger comes in its own car or rents car directly.
- With car rental: rents a car for 4 passengers for 3 days.
- With minivan and driver: minivan for 14 passengers available for you during the program.
- 3 nights accommodation in double cabins.
- Land transfers according to election.
- All meals
- The excursions.
- Personal expenses and travel insurance.
- Air ticket and boarding cup.
- Extras not included in itinerary.
()1: The activities are chosen according to weather conditions and tides, meeting the customers' preferences and suggestions of the guide.