Baños Colina Hot Springs - Volcano & Hot Spring
Full day Code: AAN004
On the foothills of the Andes Mountain Range is located Baños Colina, a majestic and quiet place where you will enjoy its hot springs.
A remote, majestic and quiet place on the foot of the Andes Mountain Range, Baños Colina located about 104 km from Santiago, at 2500 meters above the sea level.
These natural pools of thermal water have temperatures up to 50 ºC and are arranged as outdoor terraces by calcareus deposits. Enjoy a relaxing and therapeutic hot springs bath in the Andes.
Also it includes a 3-kilometer walk to the stunning San José Volcano view point.
07:00 Departure from the hotel in Santiago.
11:00 Start hike to the "Valle de la Engorda" and viewpoint of San José Volcano. 2 hours round trip.
1:00 pm Transfer to the hot springs
2:00 pm Arrival in Baños Colina (2 hours) and lunch.
7:00 pm Arrival in Santiago.
- Geology and Volcanoes
- Dificulty: Easy.
- Departure: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Subject to confirmation. Season October to May
- Starting time and place: Pick up time 7:00 am. Pick up place at the Hotel.
- Duration: 12 hrs
- Price for children: Younger than 23 months old: free (transportation does not have infant seats), passengers from 2 to 11 years old pay 65% of the rate and passenger from 12 years old pay full price. The activities with children must be informed in order to evaluate if the minimum conditions are met.
- Guide (English or Spanish).
. - Picnic lunch.
- Entrance ticket.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Air tickets
Recommendations: Swimsuit, sandals, towell, sun block, sneakers, camera and jacket.
Important: Rates in dollars will be confirmed at the moment of the reservation. Referential rates.
Note: Rates in regular service with a minimum of 2 passengers