Casablanca Valley Wine Route
Full day Code: CGS007
Full day tour to William Cole and Casas del Bosque Vineyards in the Casablanca Valley. Due to its climate conditions, it features excellent white wines.
The Casablanca Valley is one of the most popular vineyards in the country. Due to its location, it receives the ocean influence through coastal breezes.
The tour begins from your hotel in a 60-kilometer trip to William Cole Vineyard to visit its facilities and taste its best wines.
William Cole Vineyards is situated in the heartland of the Casablanca Valley. After a successful career in the United States, William Cole decided to fulfill a life-long vision of creating fine wines by blending high technology and skilled craftsmanship. The result of pursuing this dream is a beautiful winery and wineyard in the Casablanca Valley.
After that, we will continue our trip towards the Casas del Bosque Vineyards where we will have the chance to lunch (not included) in its restaurant Tanino, with a menu with appetizer, salads, pastas and some traditional Chilean preparations.
This tour includes wine tasting of two different stocks.
Return to Santiago.
- Dificulty: Easy
- Departure: Monday to Friday
- Starting time and place: Final schedule to be confirmed when booking, and pick up place at the Hotel.
- Duration: 10 hrs
- Price for children: Younger than 2 years old: free (without seat), passengers from 2 to 11 years old pay 65% of the rate and passenger from 12 years old pay full price.
- Private transportation
- Bilingual guide Spanish / English
- Entrance and wine tastings.
- Transportation and assistance during the excursion.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Rates subject to modification without prior notice.