Enjoy Port of Valparaíso and Viña del Mar
Full day Code: CGS004
Places you will see
Average: 4,7 / 5 Based on 21 of our traveler's comments
"Very satisfied with services provided. Our driver/guide arrived on schedule and was most helpful and informative. Thank you."
Pamela (Estados Unidos)
We begin the route from Santiago in a trip of 120 kilometers to the Pacific Ocean until Valparaíso and Viña del Mar.
We will depart from Santiago to Viña del Mar and the Port of Valparaíso.
First we will visit Viña del Mar, known as the "Garden city", that will charm us with its architecture, its streets, palaces, and the Quinta Vergara, a beautiful and old amphitheater where an important Festival is carried out during February. After this first visit, we will have the possibility to know a Moai from Easter Island and a handcraft store of lapizlasuli (Faba). Later, we will enjoy a lunch in a restaurant in Viña del Mar, in front of the famous Viña del Mar Casino.
After lunch, We will be driven by the coastal border to know the tradition Flower Clock, heading to the scenary Port of Valparaiso dating back to 1536. The city was declared World Heritage by the UNESCO and it is currently the seat of the Legislative Power of Chile.
It is a magical place of unique and unforgettable landscapes with colorful neighborhoods and picturesque funicular elevators. At the end, we will visit Sotomayor Square and the port, where we will be able to sail through the Valparaiso Bay.
- Dificulty: Easy
- Departure: All days
- Starting time and place: 09:00 am (pick up at the hotel from 8:00 am to 08:30 am. Final schedule to be confirmed when booking) and pick up place at the Hotel.
- Duration: 9 hrs
- Price for children: Younger than 2 years old: free (without seat), passengers from 2 to 11 years old pay 65% of the rate and passenger from 12 years old pay full price.
Tour in private service includes
- Private transportation.
- Bilingual guide Spanish, English or Portuguese
- Transportation and assistance during the excursion.
- Lunch in Viña del Mar.
Tour in regular service includes:
- Regular transportation
- Lunch in Viña del Mar
- Spanish - English guide
* Services not included in the package.
* Air tickets.
* Rates subject to modification without prior notice.