Undurraga Vineyard Wine Tour
Half day Code: CGS008
The Maipo Valley features excellent climate conditions for wine making. Here we will visit the emblematic Undurraga Vineyard and its wine cellars dating back 19th century.
Departure from the hotel in Santiago towards the direction of Talagante town and Isla de Maipo.
The visit begins in the Undurraga Vineyard, 34 kilometers away from Santiago, in the rural town of Talagante, here it is located the Santa Ana country farms, where Don Francisco Undurraga Vicuña founded in 1885 the Undurraga Vineyard. Owner of a noble tradition, this place has been visited by monarchs, princes and famous celebrities.
We will tour its colonial manor, its hundred-year wine cellars and its beautiful French-style park.
The visit includes tasting of three different stocks which will captivate our senses. Moreover, we will receive a small wine as a gift, souvenir of our visit.
Return to Santiago.
- Dificulty: Easy
- Departure: All days
- Starting time and place: 09:00 am (pick up at the hotel from 8:00 am to 08:30 am. Final schedule to be confirmed when booking) and pick up place at the Hotel.
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Price for children: Younger than 2 years old: free (without seat), passengers from 2 to 11 years old pay 65% of the rate and passenger from 12 years old pay full price.
- Private transportation or shared transportation
- Bilingual guide Spanish / English (regular service) or Spanish-English-Portuguese speaking guide (private service)
- Entrance and wine tastings.
- Transportation and assistance during the excursion.
- Services not mentioned in the program
- Air tickets
- Rates subject to modification without prior notice.