Andean Crossing in one Day from Bariloche
- Special rates for Chilean and Argentinian Passenger
Ask your travel executive.
Start: Mitre Office in Bariloche
Unique journey, sailing the Andes, crossing 3 beautiful lakes and 4 land sections, from San Carlos de Bariloche in Argentina to Puerto Varas in Chile. A trip which reveals the mountain range landscapes with an inspiring beauty, crossing the most colorful area of the Lakes and Volcanoes Region.
Price does not include
Not mentioned extras
Lunch in Peulla
Duration: 112 miles (180 km) in 12 hours. Subject to changes according to the number of passengers aboard and climate conditions.
Departure: 8.00 AM from Bariloche
Arrival: 9.00 PM to Puerto Varas
Transfer: The itinerary includes a pickup service from the main hotels in Bariloche. If your hotel is not included on the list you must make your own way to our offices located at: Calle Mitre #219 - Bariloche
- Mitre Office 8:00: Departure by bus from the Bariloche Office to Puerto Pañuelo, passing by the Nahuel Huapi Lake.
- Bariloche - Puerto Pañuelo 8:00 - 10:00: En route, you'll be marvelled by the beautiful Swiss-style architecture that characterizes the constructions of the area. Beautiful gardens and flowers color the landscapes all the way to Puerto Pañuelo.
- Puerto Pañuelo - Blest 10:00 - 11:00: We'll sail from Puerto Pañuelo to Puerto Blest aboard the Gran Victoria, navigating across the Nahuel Huapi Lake. You'll observe the grandeur of the landscapes, the green tones of the forests, the birds that fly close and you'll learn more about the destination's fascinating history. (Boarding tax is not included. US$3 approx).
- Blest - Frías 11:00 - 12:00: Arrival in Puerto Blest. We travel by bus along the Frías River to Puerto Alegre, and then continue the sailing trip across the Frías Lake, aboard the Victoria del Sur. Along this stretch of the lake, we'll experience beautiful views of Cerro Tronador. After a short sail, we'll arrive in Puerto Frías where we will complete the necessary steps at the border.
- Frías - Peulla 12:00 - 14:00: We'll continue by bus to Peulla with beautiful views of the Andes Mountains Range.
- Lunch Peulla 14:00 - 15:30: Arrival in Peulla, an ecological lodge and a paradise for nature lovers. Lunch (additional cost).
- Peulla - Petrohué 15:30 - 17:30: We'll sail to Petrohué, navigating across Lake Todos los Santos. If the weather permits, different and breathtaking views of the Osorno and Puntiagudo volcanoes and Cerro Tronador can be seen.
- Petrohué - Puerto Varas 17:30 - 20:00: We'll continue to Puerto Varas, passing by the Llanquihue Lake. Impressive views of Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes dominate the landscape. Arrival in Puerto Varas.
All our tours and local suppliers are implementing and demanding all sanitary measures to make our tourist experiences as safe as possible. Face masks are mandatory for passengers in public areas. Hand sanitization available for passengers and staff during the tour, and regularly sanitized vehicles.
All tours can be canceled and rescheduled with 48 hours of anticipation.
First choose the date in the calendar on your right and tour options. Press Book me and then complete your personal data. Once we receive your reservation we will process your payment by paypal or credit card and send you vouchers and final instructions.
Our company has an assistance staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you will always be supported by us.
Why book with us?
Best price without complications
Best Quality Guaranteed
Passenger service available 24/7
Tours and Experiences selected by experts
18 years of experience
Places you will meet
Other tours of Lakes and Volcanoes District...
Adventure and Tradition in Pucón and Villarrica
4 Days / 3 Nights
Adventure Tourism in Pucon
6 Days / 5 Nights
Puerto Varas, Todos los Santos Lake and Peulla1 Reviews
From USD $232
3 Days / 2 Nights
Puerto Varas, Chiloe and Petrohue Falls1 Reviews
From USD $351
4 Days / 3 Nights
Puerto Montt - Puerto Varas - Frutillar - Chiloé - Petrohué
From USD $449
5 Days / 4 Nights
Lakes of Chile1 Reviews
From USD $465
5 Days / 4 Nights
Nature of Lake District and Bariloche1 Reviews
7 Days / 6 Nights
Andean Crossing Puerto Varas to Bariloche1 Reviews
2 Days / 1 Nights