OFFER Andean Crossing in one Day from Bariloche OFFER
Full day - per person in double room - Code CTP012
- Special rates for Chilean and Argentinian Passenger
- Return for free for all passengers
Offer valid paying before December 31, 2019. Ask your travel executive.
- Mitre Office 8:00: Departure by bus from the Bariloche Office to Puerto Pañuelo, passing by the Nahuel Huapi Lake.
- Bariloche - Puerto Pañuelo 8:00 - 10:00: En route, you'll be marvelled by the beautiful Swiss-style architecture that characterizes the constructions of the area. Beautiful gardens and flowers color the landscapes all the way to Puerto Pañuelo.
- Puerto Pañuelo - Blest 10:00 - 11:00: We'll sail from Puerto Pañuelo to Puerto Blest aboard the Gran Victoria, navigating across the Nahuel Huapi Lake. You'll observe the grandeur of the landscapes, the green tones of the forests, the birds that fly close and you'll learn more about the destination's fascinating history. (Boarding tax is not included. US$3 approx).
- Blest - Frías 11:00 - 12:00: Arrival in Puerto Blest. We travel by bus along the Frías River to Puerto Alegre, and then continue the sailing trip across the Frías Lake, aboard the Victoria del Sur. Along this stretch of the lake, we'll experience beautiful views of Cerro Tronador. After a short sail, we'll arrive in Puerto Frías where we will complete the necessary steps at the border.
- Frías - Peulla 12:00 - 14:00: We'll continue by bus to Peulla with beautiful views of the Andes Mountains Range.
- Lunch Peulla 14:00 - 15:30: Arrival in Peulla, an ecological lodge and a paradise for nature lovers. Lunch (additional cost).
- Peulla - Petrohué 15:30 - 17:30: We'll sail to Petrohué, navigating across Lake Todos los Santos. If the weather permits, different and breathtaking views of the Osorno and Puntiagudo volcanoes and Cerro Tronador can be seen.
- Petrohué - Puerto Varas 17:30 - 20:00: We'll continue to Puerto Varas, passing by the Llanquihue Lake. Impressive views of Osorno and Calbuco volcanoes dominate the landscape. Arrival in Puerto Varas.