Cejar and Tebenquiche Lagoons
Half day Code: ENO011
Discover and enjoy the Cejar and Tebenquiche lagoons, in this tour you can swim and enjoy the gravitational effect of the Cejar lagoon and admire the beautiful landscape provided by the Tebenquiche lagoon at sunset.
Departure from the hotel in San Pedro de Atacama. We will arrive in the Cejar Lagoon, surrounded by salt crystals, where you will be able to watch flamingos.
Next, in the middle of the Atacama Salt Flat, near the Cejar Lagoon, are the Ojos del Salar (Eyes of the Salt Flat), two freshwater pools where we will enjoy a cocktail at twilight.
End of our services.
- Bird watching
- Dificulty: Easy.
- Departure: Monday to Sunday
- Starting time and place: Summer: 04:00 pm - Winter: 03:30 pm - 02:30 pm from May 15 to August 13, 2016 (Final schedule to be confirmed when booking) and pick up place at the Hotel
- Duration: 4 hrs
- Price for children: Younger than 2 years old: free (without seat), passengers from 2 to 12 years old pay 65% of the rate and passenger from 12 years old pay full price.
- Entrance fee Cejar Lagoon
- Regular service Spanish - English.
Does not include:
- Air ticket.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Extras not mentioned in itinerary.
- We recommend to wear comfortable shoes. Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, bottled water, swimsuit and towel.