Tour: The best of Patagonia Aysen
8 days / 7 nights Code: PAQ001
This Tour is no longer available
Unfortunately we no longer offer this Tour, but we haven't removed the information so you can have more ideas for your trip. If you want something similar write us, or perhaps you might be interested in some of the following alternatives:
Map view full size
Rates from USD- Ref. See all rates
Marvel with the best scenery in the Aysen Region. General Carrera Lake and San Rafael Lagoon is waiting for you with the best of southern Chile.
Season: September to March.
Day 1: Balmaceda / Coyhaique - Terra Luna Lodge.
Reception at Balmaceda airport or Coyhaique. We follow the "Carretera Austral" in Puerto Guadal direction in the way we visit "Villa Cerro Castillo", wonderful plain dominated by the mountain bearing the same name. We had lunch in a restaurant typical Patagonian. We continue to Puerto Tranquilo for a boat tour (weather permitting) to the "Marbel chapels", splendid caves drawn by the waves. Arrival in Puerto Guadal. Terra Luna Lodge welcomes us with welcome drinks and a delicious dinner.(L,D)
Day 2 and 3: Terra Luna Lodge.
Breakfast to enjoy a full day in the area of Terra Luna, with excursions to choice, where passengers can select from a menu of 17 trips, the activity you want during the day (trip includes lunch), Baker River, lakes, fossil, glaciers and enjoy various activities such as election mountain biking, horseback riding, fishing, etc. We returned to the Lodge for dinner.(B,L,D)
Day 4: Terra Luna - Coyhaique.
Breakfast at Terra Luna Lodge to begin the journey back to Coyhaique in transfer. Arrive at Hotel EL Reloj in Coyhaique and city Tour, visit Plaza del Pionero, Mirador del Rio Coyhaique, Plaza de Armas of the city and craft fair, Gazer over the Simpson River and views of the Indian Stone, factory visit D'olvek craft beers. Return to the Hotel El Reloj, dinner and overnight. (B,BL,D)
Day 5: "Condoreras at Estancia Punta del Monte".
Breakfast in hotel El Reloj, Full Day tour starting early in the morning we visited the condoreras in Estancia Punta del Monte (06:30 hrs.) With roast lamb or beef to the stick, the Patagonian style in the cask of the Estancia . Return to Coyhaique is scheduled for 16:00 hrs. approx. Accommodation in Hotel El Reloj.
Day 6: Horseback riding "Los Franciscanos y Bonanza" - Puerto Chacabuco.
Horseback riding: Departure from the Patagonian riding school until the Cordillera’s road named “Los Franciscanos”. View on Coyhaique and on the “Cold Lake” through Lenga and Ñire’s forests. Arriving to the summit, typical barbecue for the lunch.
Return to Bonanza, where the vehicles are waiting for us in order to begin the return to Coyhaique. Transfer from Coyhaique to the hotel Loberías del Sur in Puerto Chacabuco. Welcome drink and dinner. Accommodation.
Day 7: San Rafael Lagoon Full day.
Coffee and cookies, excursion to Laguna San Rafael on board the catamaran, all inclusive service on board, open bar in the return. Once arrived to San Rafael Glacier, zodiac ride (subject to weather conditions), back to South Loberías hotel. Approximate time of five hours round trip, two hours in the Laguna San Rafael and 5 hours back.
Day 8: Puerto Chacabuco, Parque Aiken del Sur - Balmaceda.
Buffet breakfast and trip to Aiken South Park, tours of trails. Lunch (in groups of six or more people, lunch is a Patagonian barbecue). Park Transfer from Aiken to the Balmaceda airport.
End of services.
- September 2011: 12.
- October 2011: 02-09-16-23-30.
- November 2011: 06-13-20-27.
- December 2011: 04-11-17-25-28.
- January 2012: 01-04-08-11-15-18-22-26-29.
- February 2012: 01-06-08-12-15-19-22-25.
- March 2012: 04-11.
- April 2012: 01.
- Balmaceda Airport Ground Transportation - Terra Luna - Coyhaique (can be shared).
- Welcome drink at Terra Luna Lodge.
- 3 nights accommodation at Terra Luna Lodge.
- Free choice of activities according to the menu of day trips with transfers on days 2 and 3.
- Bilingual guide Spanish / English / French in Terra Luna Lodge.
- Free use of Hot Tub, Sauna, mountainbike and pedal boat in Terra Luna Lodge.
- Entrance to craft brewery D'olvek.
- 2 nights in hotel El Reloj with breakfast in Coyhaique.
- Tour with private transfer condoreras in Estancia Punta del Monte with lunch.
- Excursion with private transportation (ride) Bonanza Franciscans and lunch.
- Local guide trips Horseback Riding Camp Equestrian condoreras.
- Transfer Coyhaique - Puerto Chacabuco - Balmaceda Airport in regular service.
- Welcome drink and dinner at Hotel Loberías del Sur.
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel Loberías del Sur breakfast buffet.
- Sailing Catamaran to Laguna San Rafael with zodiac excursion among icebergs.
- All meals on board the catamaran, open bar and whiskey with ancient ice.
- Excursion to Aiken del Sur, travel paths with bilingual guides and lunch.
- Air tickets.
- Services and extras not specified in the itinerary.
- Personal insurance.
- Flight IN: Arriving Balmaceda before 12:00 hrs.
- Flight OUT: Balmaceda Leaving from 15:00 hrs. onwards.