Wonders of General Carrera Lake
4 days / 3 nights Code: TLL001
Places you will see
|Capilla de Marmol Natural Sanctuary|
|Coyhaique and Puerto Aisen|
|General Carrera Lake|
|General Carrera Lake and Baker River|
South of Coihaique, Lake General Carrera is one of the most beautiful places of Chilean Patagonia. Nearby the lake lies two extraordinary sites: West is the famous “Campo de Hielos Norte,” the world’s closest icefield to the Equator,
Starting point: Balmaceda or Coyhaique airport.
Regular Departures:All year, Tuesday and Friday.
Private Departures: Upon request.
Day 1: Balmaceda or Coyhaique to Terra Luna Lodge
Departure from Coyhaique or reception at Balmaceda airport. We follow the Austral road to Puerto Guadal. On the way, we do a boat excursion (if possible) to the “Capilla de Mármol”, fantastic maze of caves drawed by the millenary waves of the lake. Arrival to Puerto Guadal. Welcome drinks and overnight in Terra Luna lodge on the shore of Lake General Carrera.(L,D)
Day 2 and 3: Terra Luna Lodge
Full day in the area of Puerto Guadal where you can enjoy several excursions (Baker river, lakes fossils, glaciers, etc.) and activities like trekking, mountain biking, horse back riding, fishing, etc. (see description of activities and excursions).(B,L,D)
Day 4: Terra Luna to Balmaceda or Coyhaique
Breakfast in Terra Luna. Transfer to Balmaceda or Teniente Vidal (Coyhaique) Airport. End of services.(B)
- Bird watching
- Flora and Fauna Observation
- Horseback riding
Next season rates(Sep/01/2016 until Apr/30/2017)
Rates in USD (US Dollars), per person
|Accommodations Included||01 Passenger||02 Passengers||03 Passengers||04-12 Passengers|
- USD Dollar
- CLP Chilean Peso
- Itinerary can vary according to group caracteristics, and climate.
- Overland Transfers to end from Balmaceda or Coyhaique.
- 3 nights in Terra Luna Lodge with full board included (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner).
- Daily excursions detailed in our excursión menu.
- Specialized bilingual guided (Language according to availability)
- Free use of Hot Tub, Sauna, Mountainbikes and pedal boat.
- Complete Kayak equipement.
- Zodiac (inflatable boat) on Lake Leones and Baker river.
Program does not includes:
- Air ticket.
- Charter Flights.
- Drinks during restaurant meals.
- Services not detailed in the program.
- Supplement single.
- Personal travel insurance.
In Flight: Arrival to Balmaceda before 12:00 hrs. (Noon)
Out Flight: Departure from Balmaceda after 15:00 hrs.
All excursions may change according to local conditions without previous notice.