Torres del Paine - Perito Moreno - Glaciers
Duration: 5 days/4 nights
Starting Point: Punta Arenas Airport
Departure: Daily (October to March)
3 Marvels in five days: Torres del Paine, Perito Moreno Glacier, Balmaceda and Serrano
- Important: Passengers from Australia, Taiwan and Canada must pay the RECIPROCITY FEE when entering Argentina, this must be payed online in www.migraciones.gov.ar. Please check this site
- The hotels included in this program are the especified above or similar category.
- Minimum 2 passengers. Single passenger subject to availability. Rate supplement may be applied for 1 passenger.
Breakfast. At 07:30 am departure from your hotel to begin the full-day excursion that will take us first to the imposing Monumento Natural Cueva del Milodon, and later, the Torres del Paine National Park, where the welcome is a beautiful panoramic view of the Paine Mountain Range. In addition, we will admire lakes as Sarmiento, Nordenskjold and Pehoe. Its rich fauna will be through guanacos and foxes, among others, besides a large number of birds readily observable during the trip. A short walk will take us to the "Salto Grande" a mighty waterfall, part of the hydrographic network of the park. Then, returning to the main road accessing the administrative headquarters of CONAF to continue to the "Lago Gray" where after a short trek (30 minutes) in the middle of a forest millennial came to the beach where you can admire a large number of icebergs derived from the glacier. A lunch box lunch is included in the service. At 7:00 pm provides approximately the arrival to Puerto Natales. Accommodation.
During the tour, it will be possible to see in the distance the Argentino Lake and the Santa Cruz River going to the Atlantic Ocean. After our arrival in Calafate, we will have a short period at disposal. Then we will continue another 80 kms until we get the park to start the excursion to the Perito Moreno Glacier, unique glacier growing in the world. We will access the walkway where by several stairs joining different viewpoints, this ice giant can be seen. The return will be through the same way with 1 hour to visit the city of Calafate. At approximately 10:30 pm return to Puerto Natales city. Lodging.
- Lunch Box and Park entrance are included.
- Do not forget documentation for border crossing, passport and card entry to the country.
- Children with the permission of both parents.
End of services.
- Punta Arenas: Hotel Los Navegantes, Hotel Carpa Manzano- Puerto Natales: Hotel Lady Florence Dixieor similar category, depending on availability.
- Puerto Natales: Hotel Costaustralis, Hotel Natalinoor similar category, depending on availability.
Important note: In the event that one of the hotels does not have availability, it will be exchanged for a hotel with similar characteristics.
Showing 26 customer comments
Cristian Camilo Franco Umbarila
Maria van Burik
Two suggestions:1. The trip is advertised as 5 days/4 nights. I had not realized that day No. 5 is only the transport to the airport, there is no other programme. To call this "day No. 5" is not definitely exaggerated. It gives people a wrong idea.
Mal trato del guia Argentino en perito moreno
Juan Camilo Acosta
El precio final, distÃ³ mucho al precio mostrado en la pÃ¡gina
Frank Thomas Edelmann
Sonia Videla Perez
Angel Orte Caballero
Gustavo Arenas Serna
Informar previamente sobre la opción de navegación en el Perito Moreno y precios, una vez que tendriamos que haber cambiado moneda para pesos argentinos antes en El Calafate, para poder hacerla.
Susana Piqueras Ibañez
Victoria Jenny Gallegos Orbe De Souza Campos
pero los servicios turísticos deberían mejorar para poder medirse con otros países