Patagonia Camp: A Unique Luxury Experience.
3 days / 2 nights Code: PCA001
Places you will see
Average: 4,5 / 5 Based on 2 of our traveler's comments
"Adorei o conceito do hotel e passei dias maravilhosos no Patagonia Camp."
Between Torres del Paine National Park and Puerto Natales, it is Patagonia Camp, a luxurious camp that invites you to see the wonders of Torres del Paine and its surroundings.
Patagonia Camp is the first luxury camp in South America. It´s an original and distinctive concept where every detail has been carefully thought of so that the guests may thoroughly enjoy the magnificent and wild nature of mythical Patagonia, combining comfort, convenience and the warm hospitality that Chileans are known for. Patagonia Camp invites you to live an experience unlike any other.
Patagonia Camp has been designed and built to have minimum impact on the environment and to be visually and structurally harmonious with the landscape of the area. The entire complex is built on wooden stilts and platforms, including the yurts, communal areas, and walkways that connect the complex, so that we protect the plants, bushes and trees that have grown in the area for hundreds of years, and the dozens of species of birds who watch with curiosity the arrival of the guests.
Patagonia Camp is located on the shore of the enormous Lake Toro and facing the dramatic Paine Massif, at kilometer 74 along the new road that connects Puerto Natales with Torres del Paine National Park. The camp is about 20 minutes from the park´s administration center and close to the main attractions that have made this park internationally famous.
Patagonia Camp has 18 “yurts”, independent tent domes nestled in a dense forest of beech trees and facing the spectacular view ofr Lake Toro and the Paine Massif. Each “yurt” has a private bathroom and terrace, and is fully aquipped with king or two single beds and heating, and each is finely decorated with woven fabrics and locally handcrafted furniture.
Check in: 2:00 pm
Check out: 10:00 am
Amenities And services:
• 18 Yurts.
• Private Bathroom.
• Private Terrace.
• Views of the Lake and Paine Massif.
• Telephone with DDI.
• Patagonia-style decor.
• Structures built by artisans using local wood.
• 24-hour light and hot water.
• Internet in the lounge & bar (WI FI).
• Gift shop.
• Restaurant and Bar, open to guests only.
• Bilingual Reception.
Today rates(Nov/01/2016 until Mar/31/2017)
Rates in USD (US Dollars), per person
- USD Dollar
- CLP Chilean Peso
- Transfers from and to Punta Arenas, Puerto Natales, Cancha Carrera or Cerro Castillo (according to schedule).
- Accomodation in Patagonia Camp in selected yurt.
- Full board: Buffet breakfast / boxlunch / menu dinner.
- Daily excursions from our activities menu to Torres del Paine National Park and sorroundings.
- Bilingual guides (Spanish/English).
- Entrance fee to Torres del Paine National Park.
Regular Program DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Laundry, phone calls or massages.
- Premium liquors.
- Any other wine alternatives different from the house wine.
- Any other item not mentioned.
Transfer Time table:
- From Punta Arenas: 3:00 pm
- From Aeropuerto en Punta Arenas: 3:40 pm
- From Puerto Natales: 7:15 pm
- From Cerro Castillo: 12:30 pm
- Puerto Natales: Arrival 09:00 am.
- Punta Arenas Airport: Arrival 12:00 pm.
- Punta Arenas: Arrival 12:30 pm.
- Cancha Carrera: Arrival 12:30 pm.
Transfer schedule subject to modifications without previous warning, according to flight times.