Torres del Paine
Map view full size
Torres del Paine touristic attractions
|Base de las Torres del Paine|
|Circuito "W" Base Las Torres-Frances Valley-Grey Lake|
|Circuito Largo Cordillera Paine|
|Macizo del Paine|
|Torres del Paine and Puerto Natales|
|Torres del Paine National Park|
Near touristic attractions
|Nordenskjold Lake||0,8 mi|
|Pehoe Lake||4,4 mi|
|Grey Lake||5,1 mi|
|Paine Lake||5,7 mi|
|Grey Glacier||6,0 mi|
|Serrano River||7 mi|
|Toro Lake||11 mi|
Destinations by Areas of Chile
Get to know more about the Destination
Located more than 100 kilometers from Puerto Natales, This national park has incredible landscapes and 242.242 ha surface.
It's the ideal place to practice entertaining and sport activities, if the weather conditions are the best. Torres del Paine has different geographic attractions; one of them is Paine Mountain and the Cuerno and the Torres of the Paine.
The park is a Biosphere Reserve, and it has an incredible vegetation like lengas and coigues forests, calafate, estepa and the mata barrosa. In the other hand, also it´s possible find condors, culpeos, guanacos, ñandus, pumas and gray foxes.
Torres del Paine fluvial resourses allow the kayak and rafting practicing; meanwhile, the mountains are the favorite ones to practice climbing and high mountain tours. The walks are another alternative because the park, including its paths, are protected by the CONAF.
- Flora and fauna. Amazing topography and fluvial resourses. In 1978 was declared Biosphere Reserve by the UNESCO.
- Hiking, trekking, high mountain tours, climbing, show trekking, kayak, rafting, flora and fauna contemplation, photography.
- Twelfth region. Localize it 112 kilometers southwest Puerto Natales and 393 kilometers north Punta Arenas
- How to get?
- Santiago-Punta Arenas: Airway.
Punta Arenas-Puerto Natales: Land route, by Route 9 north.
Puerto Natales-Torres del Paine National Park: Land route.
Santiago- Puerto Montt: Land route and airway.
Puerto Montt-Puerto Natales: Seaway.
- When to go?
- All year long.
- Trasandino weather, with ice in high places. The summer media temperature reaches 10,8°C, with a maximum media of 23,5°C and a minumum media of 0,85°C in the same season.
- Housing, food, transportation, information centers, forest ranger, camping.
- Las Montañas Channel, Castillo Hill, W Network: Torres del Paine Base- Valle del Frances-Grey Lake, network: Cordillera Paine Lake, Puerto Natales seashort, Dos Lagunas, Calvo Fjord, Bories cold-storage plant, Balmaceda Glaciar, Gulf of Almirante Montt, Balmaceda Lake, Azul Lagoon, Verde Lagoon, Paine Mountain, Cueva del Milodon Natural Monument, Bernardo O´Higgins National Park, Torres del Paine National Park, Antonio Varas Peninsula, Puerto Natales, Alacalufe National Reserve, Serrano River, Ultima Esperanza Inlet.
- The fare entrance varies depend on the season:
- Between October and April: $3000 Chilean pesos for national adults and $8000 Chilean pesos for foreing adults. For national and foreing kids the admission is $500 Chilean pesos.
- Between May and September: $1500 Chilean pesos for national adults and $3500 Chilean pesos for foreing adults. For national and foreing kids the admission is $500 Chilean pesos.
Some featured hotels in Torres del Paine
Located on the shores of the Pehoé Lake, in the core of the Torres del Paine National Park, the Explora Patagonia Hotel provides all the comforts and services to experience the best adventure in the Chilean Patagonia. With its all-inclusive…
From USD$4.400 Ref. 4 Nights
Patagonia Camp is the first luxury camp in South America, with an intimate contact with nature, located on the shores of the big Toro Lake, in front of the Paine Massif, 74 kms away from Puerto Natales and 15 kilometers from the entrance…
From USD$1.700 Ref. Double
Hostería Pehoé, located in the core of the Torres del Paine National Park, this hostelry invites the tourist to enjoy the wonders of nature, because of its privileged location over an island of 5 hectares. All the tourists will enjoy…
From USD$130 Ref. Double
Rio Serrano Hotel is located in the eastern border of the Serrano River, which comes from the Toro Lake and flows into the Last Hope Sound , after joining in its way with the water of the Grey River and with a spectacular view of the…
From USD- Ref.